- Client liaising: Being the central liaison between Client and Project Team (such as Creative Team, Content Team, Digital Team and Management Department).
- Independently prepare finance materials (such as Invoices, Variation Order) under Account Director’s supervision.
- Managing projects under Account Manager’s supervision.
Gather requirements/ creative briefs.
Managing project team to ensure they deliver as per timeline and project requirements.
Participate in visual presentations to client.
Generate project timeline, keep track of project timeline and project health.
Ensuring the project delivery meets the required specifications.
Negotiate and provide sound advice to Creative Team, Management and Client with aim to ensure smooth project progress at every stage and successful outcome.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently, as required, demonstrating an ability to handle many things at once.
- Practice near-obsessive attention to detail.
- Independently initiate research, prepare proposals and conduct presentations under Account Director’s supervision.
- Independently maintain portfolios in an organized and user-friendly manner for team’s easy reference.
Required Skills & Persionality:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Communications, Creative Design, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management, Administration, Human Resources, Event Management or similar fields.
- Must-have skillset:
Capable of using Google Suite Tools (Google Doc, Google Sheet, Google Slides), Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. Ability to use Keynote and other productivity tools on Mac is a plus.
Strong command of speech and writing in English and Malay.
Have an artistic eye and understand design concepts, OR have knowledge in Information Technology.
Able to deliver under pressure and tight deadlines; Independent, resourceful, result-oriented, analytical with a problem-solving attitude.
Ability to negotiate and provide sound advice to Creative team, Management Team and Client for smooth operations.
- Must-have experience or knowledge:
Knowledge in Project Management.
Experience in software engineering/ computer science/ IT company, OR;
Experience in creative agency/ graphic design department/ corporate communication department, event management OR;
Studies in Communications, Creative Design, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management, Administration, Human Resources or similar fields.
- Nice-to-have experience:
Experience with production/ broadcasting company.
Experience in managing video and/or animation production.
Experience with a marketing research company.
Experience in accounting/ banking company.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.